Interested in getting more actively involved? We are looking for skilled and active Future Females to join our Future Female development team. Together we will work to ensure that our meetups, gatherings and overall presence is aligned with our core values, goals and brand.
As our Content Producer your main tasks would include:
– creating content to our website, social media channels, newsletters and blog together with our Social Media & Communications Manager Karoliina Kontinen
– interviewing our hosts, speakers and members at events and creating content based on those interviews
As our Photographer your main task would include:
– taking photos at our events
– we are looking for 1-3 photographers to join our photographer pool
As our Event Producer your main tasks would include:
– helping with planning, creating and managing events together with our Event Manager Anu Laitila
– creating and updating our event info at Lyyti, on Facebook and our website
– helping out with various tasks at events
As our WordPress Wizard your main tasks would be:
– developing our website together with our Visual Designer Hanna Lilja
– maintaining and keeping the site up-to-date and safe
Please note that Future Female is a non-profit organisation and all the positions are based on voluntary work (our board and development team do not get paid for their work) and most of the work is done after office hours.
In return, you get to be involved in developing an inspiring community further and work with an amazingly energetic team. Future Female gives you valuable connections for work as well as for your personal life.
Interested in joining us? Fill in the following form https://goo.gl/forms/Ppo4mIYllnadDX7g1